Accessibility Statement for Duck Duck Books
This is an accessibility statement from Duck Duck Books.
Measures to support accessibility
Duck Duck Books takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Duck Duck Books:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Duck Duck Books is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Duck Duck Books. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Duck Duck Books:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal Address: 7712 196th St SW, Unit C, Edmonds Washington 98026, United States
We try to respond to feedback within 3-5 business days.
Accessibility of Duck Duck Books relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Duck Duck Books assessed the accessibility of Duck Duck Books by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 19 November 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.